For this year’s symposium, we identified 5 major themes which should inspire you to explore, learn and apply. For each theme the sub bullets suggest possible session topics. In the spirit of a true Forum, we will build the final agenda reflecting your interest, contributions and engagement. Submission will define how some session topics make it into a plenary, a breakout session or a spotlight workshop.
- Using LC-MS and LBA in synergy
- Is there a true concentration value in peptide/protein bioanalysis?
- Challenging bioanalytical applications of peptides, proteins, ADC, oligonucleotides…
- Into New Territories – technology
- Advancements in LBA technology
- Microsampling – where are we today?
- Advancements in sample preparation, including immunocapture, novel devices,…
- Advancements in LC and/or MS technologies
- Analytical challenges with new therapies
- The e-environment
- Into New Territories – regulations and emerging markets
- Bioanalysis in and for emerging markets
- Regulatory challenges with new therapies
- Enhancing performance of the CRO-Pharma interface, incl. follow-up of EBF Workshop.
- An update on global regulations
- Biomarkers – suggested session topics:
- Clinical analyzers, incl. changing of analytical platforms
- Validation requirements for biomarkers (general, including flow cytometry, q-PCR…)
- Technology platforms for ultra-sensitive biomarker assays
- Dealing with biomarkers which are clinical endpoints
- What keeps you busy on a daily basis?
- Bringing regulations into practice (e.g. GLP/nonGLP, scientific vs. regulatory validation)
- Dealing with analytical surprises in phase 3? (assay problems in the BA laboratory, logistics, informed consent, MCT,…)
- Assay performance
- The challenges of data handling (internal and across departments / laboratories / organizations)